Friday, August 20, 2010

BioShock 2 Completed on Hard


Two days ago, I completed my second playthrough of BioShock 2, my first time on Hard. Once you progressed a bit into the game and beefed yourself up, it honestly wasn't too difficult, but it was harder than the original which was a good thing.

This playthrough I focused on using the Machine Gun and Drill, and I made extensive use of Hypnotize and Security Command. I also harvested every Little Sister and killed the three NPCs, so I got to see the "bad" ending.

While I still maintain you don't really feel like a Big Daddy, BioShock 2 does have some nice emotional impact. I really did feel bad Harvesting all those Little Sisters, and I felt like a total jerk for corrupting Elanor. So I suppose that since I felt some attachment to the Little Sisters, I did feel a bit like a Big Daddy after all.

They did ruin hacking though. Just frustrates the hell out of me. Regardless, definitely a much better game than I thought it would be, and I'm really glad I picked it up. Now to rank up in Multiplayer, and to playthrough the Single Player one more time.

No comments: