Sunday, July 23, 2006

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Xbox) Completed


I completed LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Xbox) yesterday. Technically this was the second time, since I rented it last summer, however this is the first time I did absolutely everything. I unlocked the game's secret level, got all the playable characters, and all the Mini-Kits.

Actually, the only thing I haven't done is gone through the game via co-op mode, however this is something I do plan on doing at some point.

Anyway, as I documented in my original posts regarding the rental here, here, and here, as a Platinum Hits title, LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game is completely worth it and full of great, simple, fun moments. It's only $19.99 now, so if anyone is looking for a great title to pass a week or so, this is it.

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game follows the course of the prequel trilogy and features many of the key sequences from those films. It is, of course, all done with LEGO, and has many comical moments, not taking itself too seriously. Aside from being very kid-friendly, it features a drop-in, drop-out co-op mode where a second player can join in at any time. Players can take control of many of the characters from the new trilogy, and also engage in certain vehicle battles, such as the Pod Race and space battle over Coruscent.

I'm not going to officially review the game, seeing as how my posts a year ago were detailed and review-like enough. Simply click the links above to read them.

No comments: