Monday, July 18, 2011

Mortal Kombat "Rain" Vignette and Klassic Jade and Kitana Skins

Rain will be released as the latest DLC character for Mortal Kombat tomorrow, and just in time for his release is his vignette which you can watch here or below.



Again, I'd really, really love to play as the character, but I'm not spending 400 Microsoft Points for him.

With every DLC character though, free Klassic Skins are released for everyone, and tomorrow we'll see Klassic Jade and Kitana grace the game. These aren't the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 skins you got via pre-order or the Klassic Skins Pack, but rather their Mortal Kombat II costumes which I personally think look very, very nice.

You can check out the trailer for these skins here or below.



So, who do you think the final character will be? My guess is Tanya since her model is already in the core game (she can appear chained in Khan's Arena if Kitana is a kombatant), but of course we'll know in a few weeks.

How about the last two Klassic Skins? Mileena (Mortal Kombat II) seems like a given to me, but who else? Cyber Smoke? Klassic Skarlet (Mortal Kombat II, since that's where the rumoured character started). Like all the Klassic Skins I do expect it to be a simple palette swap, which is fine by me as long as they are free!

No comments: