Saturday, November 17, 2012

World War Z Official Trailer

Paramount has released the official trailer for their upcoming film, World War Z, which you can view here or below:



Based on the book by Max Brooks, World War Z was a great pandemic novel heavily criticizing society, government, and the human factor in general.  The film stars Brad Pitt and will release in 2013, and after watching the above trailer I can say that I'm sorely disappointed.

Obviously the film might still be great, don't get me wrong, but for those who've read and enjoyed the novel like myself, you have to admit that this trailer doesn't appear to reflect the novel at all.  In general it looks to me like I, Robot or I Am Legend, movies that basically just have a great book's name to draw more people to theatres.

Shame, such a damn shame.

No comments: