Sunday, July 09, 2006

1 Year Anniversary!


That's right kids, Arbiter's Judgement is 1 year old as of yesterday (I suppose I should have posted this yesterday, but I got busy doing stuff).

Anyway, it's been a great year and I'd really like to thank all my readers, yes, all three of you, for supporting my insane work.

The blog's certainly seen some evolution as I've found my blogging self and what I like to type about. Mainly being a game site, as well as movie/DVD reviews and the occasional music tid-bit, Arbiter's Judgement has seen fluxuations in terms of number of hits from rather high to rather low. However the readership we've enjoyed can not be attributed to me, my beautiful self alone.

First and foremost I'd like to thank my co-poster Telly, who's usually too damn lazy to do anything useful around here, however when he has we've seen some interesting current event posts. I'd also like to thank both Halo.Bungie.Org and Planet Doom for linking to some of my posts and driving further readership my way, as well as the crazy Steam forum-goers who are always their to defend their pretencious Half-Life 2.

The most popular post on the blog was this one from late last January, where I compared the Xbox versions of Halo 2, Doom 3, and Half-Life 2. This post was linked on Halo.Bungie.Org, received a lot of comments, and generated 1, 850 hits in a single day!

Since I've had my falling out with Google Adsense, I haven't had a good way of tracking hits since early January, so I'm not sure where the readership stands these days. I suppose I should find another hit counter. Can anyone recommend one?

Regardless, you'll still be able to count on Arbiter's Judgement for all your useless, crappy needs as I continue to report on the reason why everything sucks. Due to time and life constraints, it seems I'm posting pretty much just on Sunday's now, however keep checking back as if my time frees up (and interesting stuff is going on), I'll be posting more.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Happy blogiversary. :)