Monday, July 03, 2006

Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer


The Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer has been released online, and you can check it out here!

I saw bits of it briefly at work (alien costume and the return of the Green Goblin!), however I can't seem to get it to stream here at home. I'm using my new system, with Quicktime 7.1, and yet nothing will load, I just see the Quicktime logo.

Perhaps Apple is having issues or the site is being hit hard, as I can stream other things on their site (though not all trailers), and I can stream video else where. I'll have to try later, but from what I saw, this film is going to be big, big, BIG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately it looks like you've got to download the iTunes/Quicktime combo to view the Spidey-3 trailer (and probably future Quicktime versions of trailers as well cuz the same goes for the Ghost Rider trailer).

Juxtapose said...

Hey drew,

Well, that's exactly what I downloaded, and the trailer still does not load up. Instead, I simply see the window where the trailer should load displaying the Quicktime logo.

Any thoughts?

Thankfully, I was able to download the trailer off of IGN Filmforce and it plays on Quicktime just fine, however I don't see why I can't stream it off of Apple's own site with Apple's own software.