Saturday, February 10, 2007

Trying to Sell Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (Xbox 360)


I really wish Microsoft and Ubisoft would have included a case for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter in their Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle, as it's really a pain in the ass to sell the game without one.

Most retail stores are hesitant and think it's an illegitimate copy, so they won't purchase it. I finally found a store that will though, EB Games, however they'll only provide me with store credit.

Basically, if you want to buy my copy of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, let me know. You'd get the game disc (obviously) and the English and French manuals. I'd also throw in my homemade case if you want. Going cost is $20.00, half of the retail cost.

On a side note, the EB guy told me he's got a shitload of PlayStation 3's in stock, but he can't sell them 'cause of it's over-inflated cost and lack of games. So it looks like all those reports are true: Sony = Fuck up.

No comments: