Saturday, June 19, 2010

Xbox 360 Content Licenses Transferred


Less than a business day. That's how long it took Xbox Support to transfer my content licenses to my replacement console. I received an email Monday afternoon telling me the task was complete, so I popped onto Xbox's site and went to my download history to queue up as many downloads as possible. When I got home that evening, I finished the process, and just when I was nearly done I also received a phone call from Xbox Support to verify that everything was well.

Top notch service all the way!

A couple of items didn't just redownload their content license but actually re-downloaded the whole item creating a duplicate, but a quick delete and re-download solved that. I did contact Xbox Support once more to confirm that there was no way for me to re-download and thus recover the use of my original Xbox DLC, and sadly, it truly is gone. At least I still have it on my original Xbox.

Overall, Xbox Support has done a wonderful job with this service order, and I'd just like to thank both the service centre and the call centre for their quick and efficient help!

No comments: