Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Demo (Video)

Now available to the general public, we can all view the demo of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that Bethesda Softworks has been showcasing at various trade shows these last few months.

Narrated by Todd Howard, the Game Director this video clocking in at about 20 minutes total (in three parts) gives us a solid taste of what to expect less than two months from now.







The game looks solid given the age of the Xbox 360's hardware, and it really, really makes me want to fire up The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion again. The exploration, the adventure, the world, all these things Bethesda Softworks does so well.

I'll never forget the first time I slowly rode my horse along the bridge into the Imperial City with White Gold Tower standing tall in the background, and I know there'll be many such moments of awe and wonder to be had in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

I really do hope I have the free time to enjoy the game come launch on November 11th!

No comments: