Sunday, December 04, 2005

World of Warcraft Free Trial


Blizzard Entertainment's smash hit MMO, World of Warcraft, now has a free trial available exclusively through 3D Gamers.

You have to register at 3D Gamers to download the Trial, and exactly what this Trial contains and whether it has a time limit or not, I don't know since I haven't bothered to register yet.

If you're interested, you can register and get the Trial here.

I was on the Beta for World of Warcraft over a year ago, however I had massive problems with the Blizzard Downloader and couldn't even get the lousy Beta to download! Blizzard's Beta Tech Support was pathetic, so I was rather turned off by the whole thing and decided not to purchase it, as I didn't want to pay monthly for that poor quality of support.

In fact, it was this Beta experience and Valve's lousy Steam the convinved me to pick up an Xbox over PC gaming.

It has been a year, however, and perhaps on Christmas Vacation I'll see if this Trial will run. If so I'll let you all know my impressions.

No comments: