Sunday, March 25, 2007

Final Spider-Man 3 Trailer


When I watched the 300 last weekend, they showed this great trailer for Spider-Man 3; a Venom trailer. It started off with Eddie Brock walking into a church and asking God for one thing: to kill Spider-Man. At that point Spider-Man tore off the symbiote costume and it ended up merging with Brock to create Venom.

The trailer showed a lot of great footage that I hadn't seen before, and since then I and my crack team of gerbils have been scouring the net looking for it, but to no avail.

Well this morning I saw on the main Spider-Man 3 site a link for the final trailer exclusively at a special site on Comcast.

This is not the trailer I saw with 300, however it does have a lot of the footage from that trailer, as well as a whole lot more. It's 3 minutes long and if you are in anyway looking forward to Spider-Man 3, I suggest you check it out. Immediately.

Well, why are you still reading this? Go here, and click on the "Exclusive Final Trailer" link on the curb now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my friends.......

Everybody who knows Venom, will consider the Raimi-Venom a disgrace:

No white logo....instead, a small tiny grey spider
Dwarf ....... instead, Spiderman even taller than Raimi-Venom
No formidable teeth......instead, short teeht mostly time covered by sensual big lips
No tongue......... instead, I guess Raimi coocked it for eating tongue tacos

In a few letters, until now Raimi-Venom is very dissapointing

Juxtapose said...

I just remember when I first saw shots of the upcoming Venom action figure, the first pics of the movie Venom I saw, I flipped since it looks like he's wearing pjs.

If they can get the character's personality right though, I might be able to forgive the costume blunder.

Granted I've been bitching about the black costume on Spider-Man being a cheap black and white version of his coloured one since it was announced over a year ago...