Sunday, April 29, 2007

Halo 3 Controller Layout and Promotional Art


In this week's Bungie Weekly update, Bungie reveals the default controller layout for Halo 3 (pictured), as well as a kick ass piece of promotional art, which is also a wallpaper.

I know the controller will have some customizable options, however I'm not sure if it'll be fully re-mappable or just have several presets.

Changes that I'd make:

- Right Bumper becomes Reload secondary weapon/Switch Grenade.
- "X" becomes Use/Board/Reload
- Left Bumper becomes Use Equipment

That makes it much more traditional to the series, and would be easy enough to work with, though I wonder if they'll have a Flashlight in the Campaign. I would imagine so, and I would either want that to be the Left Bumper or "Up" on the D-Pad.

You can read Bungie's Weekly Update here.

No comments: