Sunday, November 01, 2009

Gears of War 2 Title Update 5 Released and Double XP Weekend


Title Update 5 has been officially released for Gears of War 2, and you'll download it the next time you pop the game in while connected to Xbox LIVE. So what does it fix/address/add? Enough stuff that I'm not gonna spoon feed it to you, you can you read the official details right here.

Also, this Halloween weekend was the perfect occasion for Epic Games to launch yet another Double XP weekend, and in the spirit of the holiday, Boomers are everywhere! They can attack in any wave, full Boomer squads will appear at random, and Waves 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 consist of only Boomers.

Yeah I know, this info is coming a little late what with it being Sunday morning and all, but come on. I was out drunk Friday night, and celebrating Halloween last night. Which meant I was drunk again. Seriously, your panties. Don't twist 'em. I told you that already!

No comments: