Sunday, October 02, 2011

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Sold


Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe is a solid and fun game that's a great budget title. I enjoyed it and had my fun with it but with Mortal Kombat being such a better game, and now that its online is fixed and with me working on "My Kung Fu is Stronger," I realized that I wouldn't be playing Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe again. Thus, I sold it to EB Games yesterday.

When the trade-in value is taken into account, I only paid $7.99 plus tax for the title, which isn't too bad at all.

If you are looking for a budget fighter that's both fun and campy, I highly recommend it, and you can check out my full review here.

It's $19.99 plus tax brand new as of this typing, so should I ever feel the urge to play it again it'll be easy to pick up.

No comments: