Monday, January 16, 2006

3 New Game Related Novels on the Way


There are three new game related novels on the way, actually one has already released:

Blizzard Entertainment has released another Diablo novel, Diablo: Moon of the Spider. It's by Richard A. Knaak who wrote the best of the previous Warcraft and Diablo novels, so I have high hopes for it.

On Feb. 28th, one year after the game's release, another Star Wars: Republic Commando novel will hit the shelves, this one entitled Star Wars: Republic Commando - Triple Zero. I don't know any details on it thus far, but based on the cover I'm guessing this one's about Delta Squad, the squad of commandos you controlled in the game.

Finally, I saw over at another blog, Night Dragons Starcraft Ghost & Nova Stuff, that a new Starcraft novel is in the works, StarCraft: Ghost - Nova. Not sure on a release date and I haven't been able to find any other info anywhere else, but such a novel wouldn't surprise me at all.

No comments: