Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II (PC) Reviews


The PC version of The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II is now on shelves, and the reviews are coming in. Overall the game is getting great reviews, much better than the original title.

IGN PC reviews it here and gives it a 9 out of 10.

GameSpot PC reviews it here and gives it an 8.3 out of 10.


What I'm really interested to see, as I've mentioned before, is how the upcoming Xbox 360 version will adapt RTS controls to a console controller. That will be no easy feet, and it'll be interesting to see if EA can pull it off.

Regardless, if I get either a new PC or an Xbox 360, this is most likely a game I'll check out. It's been a long time since I've played a good, new RTS.

No comments: