Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Master Levels for Doom II (Xbox) Complete


This past Monday evening, I finally completed The Master Levels for Doom II (Xbox) on Hurt Me Plenty (Normal) and I must say, though I love almost everything classic Doom, I thought The Master Levels for Doom II rather sucked. Some of them were okay, but they were literally just a bunch of levels thrown in, some of them with really obscure, frustrating design (such as thin invisible ledges, strange run-offs to grab Skull Keys, etc.).

I honestly didn't enjoy them and have no intention of going through this add-on on Ultra-Violence. It's too bad they didn't include Final Doom instead, as a lot of that was great classic Doom fun.

Well, with The Master Levels for Doom II down, I'm presently playing through Doom 3, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords.

No comments: