Sunday, November 26, 2006

Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox) Completed for the 5th Time


I've now completed Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox) for the 5th time, 6th if you count Co-op, and really, what more can I say about this ever amazing shooter that's been around for just over 5 years?

This is the title that made the Xbox, has garnered a massive fan base, and launched novels, toys, a graphic novel, and a whole lot of other merchandise. There's even a feature film in the works with Peter Jackson, though sadly it's on hold right now since the studios funding the film have pulled out.

The Halo franchise is a gaming phenomenon, and many gamers are eagerly awaiting Halo 3 for the Xbox 360. The gameplay of the series is so crisp, so action packed, and so varied on every play through that the Halo games are simply a joy to play through.

Now that I have Halo: Combat Evolved complete, I can return my attention to Fable: The Lost Chapters (Xbox), which I haven't touched in over two weeks. I also have a very strong desire to try my hand at Doom 3 (PC) on its Nightmare difficulty.

No comments: