Thursday, May 17, 2007

Xbox 360 Return Box has Arrived


Yesterday, I got an email reply from the Better Business Bureau, and all they wanted was my home address, which I provided.

Not sure if it's related at all or just coincidence, but the return box for my Xbox 360 finally arrived towards end of business day today.

It basically looks like a crappy, undecorated version of the box you buy it in, which is fine. Following the instructions, you remove your HDD, put your console in the provided bag, place the foam pieces on the console's ends, and place it in the box.

You then seal the box with the provided tape (and only the provided tape or else may God have mercy on your soul), and then you affix the shipping label.

I brought the package to my Purolator shipping centre 10 minutes before their domestic cut off period, so if I'm lucky, the repair centre will receive it tomorrow. Now all I need to do is wait about 8 to 10 business days and I should have a refurbished console that's probably break in a few days of playing.

Oh, and the kicker? I MapQuest-ed where my console's being shipped to, and it's an 18 minute drive from my place. I could have bloody well driven it there weeks ago!!!!!!!!

Lousy Microsoft.

No comments: