Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Xbox Support is Slow


Last night I called Xbox Support to find out the status of my console's repair, or rather, if they'd shipped the return box out to me yet so I could send my console in. For whatever reason they hadn't, and they've now replaced my original order and told me to call them back today to get an updated Reference Number. They also told me that I would receive the return box by late Friday to early Monday.

I called back today, and the new rep told me that it'll actually be as early as Monday or as late as next week Wednesday that I'd receive my return box. This means that, assuming everything takes up to the maximum time that Xbox Support has told me it'll take, I'm not going to have my refurbished console until the very end of this month, and if they happen to ship me a dud...

Also, the rep I spoke with tonight said that there are service centres in Canada, unlike what the first rep told me last Saturday, the thing is they don't do repairs in Canada and simply send out refurbished units.

I really hope things don't take that long though, as I want to get back to playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

2 comments:

Drew Costen said...

Good ol' Microsoft, eh? :)

Drew

Juxtapose said...

I'm just tired of having what's essentially a $500 paper weight.

At least I can still play Demos and Live Arcade games...