Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Layout


I'd like to welcome you all to our brand new layout, all pre-done with templates courtesy of Blogger!

Seriously though, this is the first major layout revision I've done in the blog's history, and it was prompted by all the videos I've been posting. You may have noticed that many videos would cover up parts of the right-hand sidebar, which looked very poor, so that clearly had to go. I finally found the time to do some tinkering, since I'm horrible with HTML, but now the site's redesigned and the formatting looks great again (and I pretty much just moved the bloody sidebar to the left).

So enjoy the new layout, and if you have any suggestions, comments, or notice any bugs, please let me know!

1 comment:

Telly said...

We, the Staff (TM) are frightened of change! If you need Us we'll be cowering in the back of Our cage for the rest of the evening. Oh, and top up Our water dish already, will you?!

Other than that, new layout = yes.

-The Staff