Sunday, May 03, 2009

Assassin's Creed and The Orange Box Sold


Cleared out my gaming collection a little today and sold two games, the Xbox 360 versions of Assassin's Creed and The Orange Box. I bought both using Best Buy gift cards when they were already nicely discounted, so I'm not out too much.

Assassin's Creed I couldn't bring myself to finish. After a few assassinations, the game just became so boringly repetitive that there was no point, I had no drive to complete it, and since I haven't touched it in about two months I figured what the heck, might as well cash in a little while I still can.

As for The Orange Box, I'm not the biggest Valve fan and find most of their games to be average to just above average, so again, no great loss for me. I've already played through Half-Life 2 four times, the Episodes I had no desire to replay, and I had my fill of Portal.

Debating whether I should sell a few other older titles, like Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil, but decided to hold off for now.

No comments: