Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins "Vengeance" Trailer

I haven't posted any news on BioWare's upcoming RPG Dragon Age: Origins in a long while, but they've released a new trailer that's caught my eye, though I'm not sure if it's in a good way or not.

The Dragon Age: Origins "Vengeance" trailer can be viewed here or below, and as far as I know, it's certainly the goriest trailer released by BioWare to date (EA's influence, perhaps?). It also features Marilyn Manson's "This is the New Shit."



Hmm... Well, it's certainly action-packed and violent, but damn, are those character models a huge step backwards from what we've seen in Mass Effect. I've been a fan of BioWare since I first picked up Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and have loved ever one of their games since, but I still am finding it hard to get properly psyched for Dragon Age: Origins.

I'm also a fan of Marilyn Manson, but I do hope this track won't appear in the actual game. Just doesn't feel right to a fantasy theme.

Originally spotted at ActionTrip.

No comments: