Sunday, January 28, 2007

Prey: Limited Collector's Edition (PC) Purchased, Kameo: Elements of Power Sold


Earlier in the week I popped Kameo: Elements of Power into my Xbox 360 and after tinkering around for about 5 minutes, I realized that I was done with the game and couldn't be bothered to play through it again. While it was certainly fun enough on the first run through, and reminiscing about classic adventure games was a good trip down memory lane, its shortcoming just shine through too much.

So I decided to sell it to Deja Vu Discs. I got a fair price for it to, considering its current resell value.

I was also checking out Best Buy's web site last night, and found that the PC version of Prey is selling for only $20.00. I've always enjoyed the game's demo on both PC and Xbox 360, however I never felt it was worth full retail price. At $20.00 however, that's a completely different story.

Best Buy also has copies of the Limited Collector's Edition left in stock, and guess what, it's going for the exact same cost! So, I figured what the hell, and ordered it. I'll probably get it about mid-week. The Xbox 360 version is still selling for double the cost, and in all honesty, it's not worth it just for the ability to rack up achievements. The PC version also sports higher texture qualities, though sadly I don't have a widescreen monitor.

I hear the game's not long though, or very difficult, so I'll probably be winning and thus reviewing it in about 3 weeks, give or take.

No comments: