Saturday, June 16, 2007

Limited Edition PlayStation 3 Contest


Sony presently has a Canadian contest going where you could win a limited edition Red PlayStation 3 console, and by limited, I mean there will only be 3 produced in the whole entire world and they are only available through this contest.

You can find out all the details, including the process of how this limited edition console is being made, as well as sign up to win, right here. Oh, and you could also win a limited edition t-shirt.

Now, I've often said that I have no interest in the PlayStation 3 and you all know me to be a die-hard Xbox 360 fan, so many of you are probably scratching your head wondering why I'm posting about and plugging a PlayStation 3 contest. The answer:

Do you remember how much these consoles were selling at launch on eBay!?!?!?!? Yeah, they were going for stupid, ridiculous prices. So if I win one of these, and there's only 3 in the whole entire world, do you know how much I could sell it for to some ridiculous fan boy? That's right, red PlayStation 3 = cash cow.

No comments: