Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tenchu Z Demo Impressions


After seeing the banners on Xbox Live for Tenchu Z, I decided to download it's demo on a whim, simply because it has ninjas and ninjas are cool. I had never heard of the title before and went in with complete innocence.

Gahh!!!!

The game is obviously being developed by a Japanese company, which unto itself is fine, but I must say it's really, really not my style. The game looks alright and has decent sound effects, but the demo was all subtitled and I found the controls weird (I'm just waiting for a character to go "kekeke").

After playing around for 10 minutes, I dropped out and nixed it. I'll stick with my North American game-base thanks, as I don't even like Japanamation.

The developers site is all in Japanese, but I think this might be the game's official site. Since it's all in Japanese to, I'm linking to the official Xbox site here in case you're interested in finding out about the game.

No comments: