Sunday, June 17, 2007

Review Index in the Works


As you may have noticed, I've started compiling a Review Index on the right hand menu bar.

Since reviews are probably the most in-depth and useful info on Arbiter's Judgement, I decided we needed a quicker way for people to search for any review they wanted, and to allow new readers to see at a glance what we've covered.

Right now I've thrown up a link to every review done in 2005, and when I have the time, I'll add up 2006 and 2007, possibly as early as today.

Happy reading, and for no reason what-so-ever, here's an interesting image I came across while looking for pics of La Senza models. What?

Update: The Review Index is now complete. I further subdivided the categories since the complete list started getting really cluttered after adding about 20 items.

Let me know if you remember any reviews we featured that I might have missed.

No comments: