Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (Xbox 360) Retail Disc Release Date


According to EB Games, the retail version of The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (Xbox 360) will be released this coming Tues. Oct. 16th. Since I consider The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to be the best game available on the Xbox 360, I'm actually quite psyched about playing through its expansion the more I think about it.

I've also been looking to clear out some space on my shelf, and I have some old games and DVDs that I've been looking to dump, so I think I'm going to go to a nearby EB Games, trade in some titles, and pre-order the game.

I'll tackle the new content with a new character, I'm thinking a male Orc. Who knows, maybe I'll also do one of the two remaining Guild Quest Lines while I'm at it, but I think I'll save them for a female Argonian character.

I don't expect to play through the Knights of the Nine content right away, might save that for a character to do in conjunction with the new Fighter's Stronghold content being released for free tomorrow.

No comments: