Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lost & Found


The other day, I was walking back to my car after purchasing my morning parking slip when I found a lost credit card on the ground. Now there's many things one can do with a lost card, especially if it hasn't been reported missing yet, so I decided to call VISA and let them know that I found it, and they got in touch with the owner for me and I was able to arrange to return it to her in only a few short hours.

Sure, I _could_ have tried to buy stuff with it, she didn't even know her card was missing until VISA called her, but that's simply not me. I also decided to do the morale thing simply because if I ever dropped my card, I'm hoping whoever found it would do the same.

Paragon +2.

2 comments:

Flame_Kettle said...

More proof I made a good decision becoming a fan of this page,

Juxtapose said...

Thanks dude.