Wednesday, April 09, 2008

False Ad on Xbox LIVE?


Since I got my new refurbished Xbox 360 yesterday, I've noticed a new ad on Xbox LIVE that may actually be incorrect.

Whenever I go to My Games Library on the Games Blade, there's an ad for Fable: The Lost Chapters at the top. Selecting it takes me to the download for the Xbox Original Fable.

As far as I know, the Xbox Original version of Fable does _not_ include The Lost Chapters content, however perhaps they've updated it? If so though, you'd think a) there would have been an announcement and b) people who already purchased the game would be complaining.

Unfortunately, I have no intention of spending 1200 Microsoft Points simply to find out if Xbox Originals is indeed offering the full version of a game I already own.

If anyone else can confirm that it is indeed Fable: The Lost Chapters now on Xbox Originals, feel free to chime in.

No comments: