Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition (Xbox) and Dead Rising Sold


So, I've gone and sold it again, as well as Dead Rising this time. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition is good, but it'll remain the greatest game I never finished, and is completely overshadowed by its successor. I also figure with such a great line up of games coming out this fall, I'm simply never going to have the time to properly go through it.

For Dead Rising, I just couldn't get past the horrid save system and awful firearm controls. It's really too bad, as the game had such potential. It'll serve as a constant reminder to me as to why I should always rent first when unsure of a game.

Anyway, I got enough cash to cover my lunches for the next few days, so it isn't all that bad.

No comments: