Saturday, July 05, 2008

Lionhead Studios Site Make Over and Tales of Albion


Lionhead Studios and all it's sub sites (including the site for their upcoming Xbox 360 exclusive RPG, Fable II) has received a lovely new makeover.

The Fable II site has also been updated with a section entitled Tales of Albion, which provides back stories on the Fable game world.

In order to view Tales of Albion, you'll need to install Microsoft Silverlight, however it appears you need to install Silverlight 2 Beta 2 and not just the original Silverlight 1, which I didn't want to do (I don't like Beta testing random software for people). If you happen to take a look at Tales of Albion, let me know what I'm missing, but I suspect it's mainly going to be a copy of some of the books found in Fable: The Lost Chapters.

No comments: