Saturday, July 26, 2008

Halo 3 Weta Collectables


Now these look badass! Weta Collectibles has announced a series of Halo 3 Collectibles that are so wonderfully sculpted and detailed, I just jizzed my pants over them.

They'll be releasing:

- Master Chief's Mark VI Spartan Helmet
- Master Chief and Arbiter
- Master Chief and Grunts (He can't dualwield with an Energy Sword!)
- Master Chief and Flood
- Cortana (Pictured)

I want to know how much the Master Chief and Arbiter, and Cortana sculptures cost, cause I want 'em!

To top it all off, Weta Collectibles has also announced limited edition versions of Cortana, Master Chief and Grunts, Master Chief and Arbiter, and Master Chief and Flood statues; and by limited edition I mean there will only be one of each in the world! Why will there only be one of each? Each statue will be plated in sterling silver, and specific sections will be made of solid sterling silver. They'll be auctioned off on eBay, and to be honest, I don't even want to think of how much they'll sell for.

Once details emerge of the costs on the regular sculpturs, as well as availability, I'll be sure to pass the info along.

No comments: