Thursday, October 15, 2009

Xbox LIVE Preview Program - Facebook, Twitter, Zune


Before this year's end, Microsoft will be rolling out another System Update for the Xbox 360 that will incorporate Facebook, Twitter, and some new integration for the Zune, and like most of their System Updates, they're holding another Beta.

The sign ups for the Xbox LIVE Preview Program are now live, and if selected in roughly a week's time, you'll be able to download the current Beta version of the Update and try it out, allowing you the opportunity to provide valuable feedback.

For full details, head over to Major Nelson's site right here.

Me, I usually jump at these Betas as I've always enjoyed them in the past, however I'm actually not too keen on these upcoming features, and think I'll sit this one out. I'm in no rush to experience Facebook on my Xbox 360.

No comments: