Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (Xbox) Complete on Veteran


I completed Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (Xbox) on Veteran (Hard) last night. Overall short, like most expansion packs are. Not terribly difficult either, however the level design is great, a lot of fun.

I'll ultimately go through it on Nightmare, though without the healing abilities of the Soul Cube, I'm almost afraid to... unless they've changed how Nightmare works. Perhaps I'll start it and find out, or perhaps I'll wait a while.

I've been meaning to go through the Halo series again, as I haven't seriously touched their campaigns since last February. I'm also working my way through The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age for the third and final time. I'm basically past the half-way mark.

Star Wars: Battlefront II is due out a week today, and in 3 weeks (Nov. 15th) Half-Life 2 (Xbox) and Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. All of these are renters first, but I figure I'll end up buying the one I like the most, unless they all suck.

I've also been meaning to give Fable: The Lost Chapters a try.

No comments: