Saturday, December 09, 2006

Arbiter's Judgement gets Profound


Have you ever had anyone ask you who you are? I see this as an unfair question. How are you supposed to sum up everything you are into a couple of sentences, especially when we're each different things to different people; everyone sees us differently, we're more important or influential to some than to others.

The question the person should be asking is who you are to them, and in truth, only they can answer that, not you.

Which brings me to one point I don't understand: Why do so many people try to pretend to be someone they're not? Why do so many people try to hide their true self, are not happy with their true selves? The reason I don't understand this is because in the end, in the uttermost end, who we really, truly are to ourselves is all we have left.

So, who am I to you?

4 comments:

Flame_Kettle said...

To me you are a a guy who runs a little blog that I found at random using the "Next Blog" button, I liked what I saw and I bookmarked it to see if anything more useful would appear, and you haven't failed me. So, you are too me, someone with similiar interests that finds articles and reviews games and such that I probably wouldn't find,

I fear I might be your only regular reader! I put a link to your site on my "Blog"

Keep up the good work,

Gary,

Juxtapose said...

Actually no, I do have several regular readers that I'm aware of, however they rarely every post comments.

That would make you my most active member, and thank you for your support and interest!

Flame_Kettle said...

Well I say to them, "get commenting!!!"

I just got my system hooked up to Xbox Live today, I tell you it was a most exciting day at our house, ha ha,, I had to call my buddy over, I had some wires plugged into the wrong spot on the router, but it is all good now..

Juxtapose said...

Xbox Live is cool. What I'm mainly looking forward to with the Xbox 360 is the Xbox Live Marketplace.

A silver, and thus free, account is good enough and I can get add-ons, patches, and more new content for my games.

Hot damn.