Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tim Horton's Conspiracy


Damn you Tim Horton's, I know you're plotting against me! Almost every time I randomly go to one of your establishments, you're out of chicken noodle soup. Yeah, that's right, you're blooming soup!

Yeah, I'm on to your little game! No one else has this problem, which means you're just out to get me, aren't you!

I mean, what'd I ever do to you, huh? Was it about that time I made a stink over the Boston Cream Donut that had no cream in it! Well? Was it?!? The donut's supposed to have cream in it, just like you're supposed to have chicken noodle soup!

You're open 24 hours, dammit, so if I stumble in at 3:00 am half drunk and looking for a bowl of soup, you should be able to provide for your customer!

Curse you Tim Horton's, curse you to the vile pits of Hell.

...

So I'll see you next week for a donut, right?

No comments: