Sunday, December 24, 2006

Xbox Live Gamer Card Added


As you may have noticed, I've gotten around to adding my Xbox Live Gamer Card to the blog. Thought it'd be cool to have it on here, and that way you kids can sort of keep track of what I'm doing.

I say sort of because my Xbox 360 is mainly going to be off-line, and I only have (and want) an Xbox Live Silver Membership, which means I can't play Multiplayer against other people; all my Achievements and Gamer Score will be from off-line play.

Also, since I'm off-line most of the time, the card won't be updating much. Right now my plan is to log onto Xbox Live at least once a month to browse the Marketplace and check for Updates, Trailers, and Demos that I may want. At that point my Gamer Card should update to reflect all that I've been playing.

Once the Staff gets around to picking up an Xbox 360 and creating an Xbox Live Account/Gamer Card of his own, I'll probably post it up here as well. That way you'll all be able to see how much better than him I am.

No comments: