Monday, December 04, 2006

Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta North American Registration Live


The registration for the Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta set for this spring is now live, and you can do so via the following newly launched site here.

I'm trying to sign up now and things are very, very slow, however I imagine the site's being hit real hard, so be patient. You'll also need to sign up for a Microsoft Global Account if you don't already have one.

The big question everyone seems to be having is regarding successful registration or not. A lot of people seem to be getting to a blank white screen with a copyright and links to the Privacy Statement and Terms of Use.

I signed up using Firefox 2, and got to this page after I submitted my info, so I'm not sure if the registration was successful or not. I tried using Internet Explorer 7 next, but got this white screen after selecting my country/language.

Not sure if it's working or not, so I'll try again in a few days.

UPDATE: Just gave it a try again tonight (Dec. 6th), and after filling out and submitting the form I got a proper confirmation screen. The pages are also loading up a shit load faster, so go sign up if you haven't already.

No comments: