Sunday, August 12, 2007

First Retail Title with Complete Single Player Achievements Unlocked


As most of you know, I'm primarily a Single Player gamer these days, so for me the Xbox 360 Achievements that matter are the Single Player ones.

Yesterday, with the unlocking of the Clusterluck Achievement, Gears of War has become the first retail title where I have unlocked all the Single Player Achievements possible in a game.

Doom was the first Xbox Live Arcade title and the first overall title in which I achieved that goal this past winter, and Prey would be my next closest title, having only one Single Player Achievement left to unlock.

In terms of getting a full 1000 Gamerscore points from a retail game, I'm limited to Single Player only titles since I only have an Xbox Live Silver Membership, and thus I'm expecting The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to be the first title in which I achieve that honour. Spider-Man 3 is doubtful since several of it's Achievements are really hard to unlock, though well see how difficult BioShock is; perhaps it'll be the one.

No comments: