Saturday, August 25, 2007

Half-Life 2 (Xbox) Sold


When I purchased my copy of the BioShock: Limited Edition (Xbox 360) this past Tuesday from EB Games, I decided to trade in my copy of Half-Life 2 (Xbox). Sadly, I only got $4.00 for it, but I know I'm not going to play through it again before the release of The Orange Box, so I figured I might as well get something for it.

Half-Life 2 was nothing more than a glorified tech demo anyway, and there's only so many times one can play through such limited gameplay.

On the topic of the BioShock: Limited Edition, I just want to say that the packaging is great, but also very, very big. Thankfully the game and bonus discs come in a standard DVD case inside, and the over sized boxed-set packaging is really just meant to hold the Big Daddy figurine.

No comments: