Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Halo 3 Completed for the 6th Time


Ever since this past Summer, one of my best buds and I have slowly been making our way through Halo 3's Campaign via Co-Op on Legendary. Today, I finally completed what is my 6th play-through of the game's Campaign.

My bud and I played through Chapters 1 to 8, and I decided to tackle Chapter 9 myself, which I did without too much difficulty. It simply required me to a) take my time, b) use the Arbiter as a damage sponge, and c) run away a lot screaming like a sissy.

I'm also never playing on Legendary again. What an insanely challenging experience! There's no way I'm skilled enough to play through the game on Legendary solo. Perhaps if I really, really took my time, but I'm not that patient a man, and I have other things to kill.

Regardless, thanks to Bungie for making such an excellent video game trilogy, and with the completion of Halo 3 on Legendary, I've now collected the last of the game's Single Player Achievements.

Now please, finish up Halo 3: ODST, and then please do something to properly flesh out the Elites' storyline again. Woot!

No comments: