Sunday, July 01, 2007

Halo 3: Collector's Edition Pre-Ordered


With Best Buy's Online Only Canada Day sale going on, all video games are 10% off, so I decided to pre-order the Halo 3: Collector's Edition.

Basically, I'm saving 10% (though there is a small shipping charge, so it's more like 7.5%), am guaranteed a copy, and I've ordered several items from Best Buy before and am not worried about it being damaged in the mail.

The only cons I foresee are that I may need to wait a few extra days for my copy to be delivered, and knowing Best Buy, they'll send me the French version like they did with the Gears of War: Limited Collector's Edition.

Hmm. Well, should they screw things up I can always take it in for an exchange, and since the release date is just under 3 months away, I can always cancel if I want to walk into a store the day of.

Pictured is the back of the Halo 2: Limited Collector's Edition DVD Tin, since that's such a kick ass picture of the Master Chief.

No comments: