Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Xbox 360 Accessories Announced


Microsoft has announced some new official accessories at this years E3.

The first is the Xbox 360 Messenger Kit which includes the chatpad we've already seen that attaches to the controller to allow for quick text communication, and it'll also come with a headset. The Messenger Kit will be available Sept. 6th for $34.99.

Lastly, there's three new colours for the Wirelss Controller: Pink, Dark Blue, and Light Blue. They will be available in October and retail for $59.99 each.

You can read the official release here.

Well, the Messenger Kit will only be useful if you text chat a lot, so I won't bother with it, and all I can say on the Controllers is ewwwww, who thought up those colours? I'll stick with my regular white and if I need to, the kick ass Elite black, thank you.

No comments: