Monday, March 31, 2008

Xbox Support, Round 2! Fight!


Well, the galactic saga is in motion once more. I contacted Xbox Support and confirmed that the warranty I'll receive on a refurbished console is indeed 1 year, so I've gone ahead and replaced the repair order.

The total cost to me is $110.00, and the return box should arrive in 3 to 5 business days. Once dropped off at Purolator, it'll take 2 to 4 weeks to receive my refurbished console. I'll also receive a free one month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Hopefully this repair process will go much more smoothly than last year's. I also hope the refurbished unit they send me has no issues this time around.

I'll still be able to use my current Xbox 360 until the return box comes, and once it's up and away, I suppose I can keep playing that game of Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil I left off on my original Xbox from my last repair order. I think I got around a quarter of the way through the game.

No comments: