Friday, September 02, 2005

Fight the Flood T-Shirts

Hey everyone,

I want to take a moment to be very serious here.

We all know what's happened down south with the hurricane is some aweful shit. I'm not the biggest fan of the US and their policies, lord knows they've caused a shit load of problems and misery elsewhere (Iraq), but simply put, no one - no one - should have to go through what these victims are going through.

I just saw Bungie Studio's Weekly Update, and they're doing what they can to help. On short notice, they've created a t-shirt that you can buy. It's a bit over-priced, but with the exception of covering costs to make the shirts, every cent will be donated to the Red Cross.

I hate ordering stuff online simply because of stupid shipping costs, so I never do it; but this is for a great cause. If you want to order the shirt, you can do so here: http://www.bungiestore.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=322

The shirt is $19.95 US, and shipping (UPS Ground) is $9.04 US.

If you buy anything else from the Bungie Store this month, all the profits (again, excepting operating costs) will be donated as well; so while I was at it I decided to pick up an Arbiter poster. I guess 'cause Mircosoft owns it, they don't actually seem to sell the Halo game at the Bungie Store, but they have other stuff you may want to pick up.

At least buy a t-shirt, or donate to the Red Cross yourself, let's do a little something this long weekend to help these people out.

No comments: