Thursday, September 15, 2005

Morning Post


So I won Jade Empire for the second time this past Tuesday night. Very enjoyable game. I plan on posting a short review here on the Blog at some point over the weekend.

The only problem is now I'm left wondering what I should play. Essentially I'm waiting for Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (Xbox), which is tentatively due out Tues. Oct. 11th, so I pretty much have 3.5 weeks for something else.

Right now, it's pretty much between The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (Pictured Left), Doom II, Half-Life (PC), and Star Wars: Republic Commando. I can't decide.

On another topic, I received my "Fight the Flood" t-shirt from UPS yesterday. I really like the shirt, just wanna was it up and then I'll start wearing it. I also got my Arbiter poster which is now up on my wall. I must admit that I'm disappointed with the packaging job for shipping. They placed everything in a large box (to fit the rolled up poster), used tissue-like paper for padding, and sent it on its merry way.

The box arrived heavily dented in one corner. Thankfully, the shirts can't be damaged by a box dent seeing as how they're fabric. The poster had one of it's corners a bit crushed in, but nothing series.

Still though, I worked for one of the worst companies in the world last winter in their farce of an online store, and even their packaging jobs were better.

No comments: