Saturday, September 10, 2005

Morning Post


I found Vivendi Universal's most recent news letter in my Inbox this morning, and the headline title was none other than 50 Cent: Bulletproof.
After getting shot nine times and left for dead, 50 climbs from the jaws of death to exact revenge on his enemies. Working with his G-Unit soldiers, 50 takes on the most powerful gangs and crime syndicates in the city, uncovering a criminal conspiracy with international implications.
The game also features Eminem as a Detective and Dr. Dre as a "street-wise war veteran."

God save us all from this drival. Don't get me wrong, I'm not just slamming this 'cause it features a star from a genre of music I don't like; I'd slam it just as much if it was The Tea Party: Bulletproof or something stupid like that.

Edit: Then again, The Tea Party would never do something like this anyway. Instead, they spend they're time raising money for foundations like The White Ribbon Campaign, you know, something useful and releastic instead of a hip hop artist taking on the gangs of New York.

No comments: