Friday, September 09, 2005

Weird Dream


So last night, I dreamt I was a Republic Commando from Star Wars: Republic Commando. Not just any old commando mind you, but Delta 38, "Boss," himself.

I was on a Republic Assault Ship that had been hijacked by Trandoshan Mercenaries. It was weird though, unlike the Assault Ship actually featured in the game, there was simply a small cockpit instead of the huge bridge.

Anyway, I made it up to the hallway that lead to this cockpit, and found the damn door locked. The Trandos were in there, and they were flying and wrecking the ship. One of them turned to look at me and sneered.

I was then joined up by Delta Six-Two, "Scorch." We tried shooting the door open to no avail. That's when I heard the noise coming from around a corner, down a stretch of hallway that had pillars conveniently placed for cover.

A Advanced Dwarf Spider Droid was coming to take us out, so I ordered Six-Two to move ahead and secure the area right by the pillars; where he would pop in and out firing at the Spider Droid with his DC-17M Blaster Rifle and draw it's fire.

While he was playing bait, I snapped on the Anti-Armour Attachment to my DC-17M and fired all 4 of my grenades. I then switched to the Sniper-Rifle Attachment, tried lining up a shot for it's large, red "eye" weak point, and fired. I missed the "eye," but overall enough damage had been caused to destroy the Spider Droid.

The moral of this story is it's better to dream about Star Wars than it is to dream about being at work, only to wake up and have to go there.

1 comment:

Telly said...

You need help, fearless leader.

-The Staff