Sunday, August 28, 2005

X-Men: Legends for $29.99

X-Men: Legends has had a price drop to only $29.99 at both Future Shop and Best Buy (and probably elsewhere to).

X-Men: Legends is an action RPG that was released about a year ago to excellent reviews. It was developed by Raven Software and they're presently finishing off it's sequal, Rise of Apocalypse.

I rented the game shortly after I got my Xbox, however though it had some fun moments I found the controls of your 4 man squad to be a little awkward and some of the voice acting was pretty bad (Magma anyone). The inventory system was also a little strange. While it wasn't a bad game by any means, it wasn't something I liked enough to run out and buy. At a much cheaper price though (it was $69.99 at the time), perhaps I should give it a try again; though probably a rent first.

No comments: